Your ROCK LiDAR Camera is set to capture photos on a set timed interval. This article will show you how to adjust that interval.
Adjust Capture Interval in Web GUI Controller
- Power on your ROCK LiDAR Unit.
- Connect to your ROCK LiDAR unit wifi.
- Open the Web GUI Controller.
- Select the "geometry" dropdown option in the "settings" menu at the top of the page.
- Under "Camera Trigger" Window adjust the time interval to your required collection rate.
- Click Save.
- Your camera should collect at the speed you set.
- To reset to factory interval simply click "reset" button.