Yes! You can use georeferenced photos from your R2A to help build your Orthomosaic in your preferred software.
- First, you will need to run the trajectory process and colorize your point cloud.
- The photos in your [camera] folder do NOT contain EXIF data until after you have run the trajectory processor (PCMaster) and colorized the point cloud (PCPainter). This process creates a trajectory and gives the photos reference parameters in the form of a .CSV file called: PPK_imageList.csv
- Understand what format your preferred orthomosaic softwares uses.
- For example, Pix4D doesn't need the photos to be georeferenced with the (X,Y,Z) and you can simply use the "PPK_imageList.csv" file for reference.
- Other softwares such as Drone Deploy require the (X,Y,Z) data in the photos EXIF.
- If you need to add EXIF (X,Y,Z Coordinates) data to the photos themselves, then you can use our EXIFWriter app.
- Upload the photos to your preferred ortho processing site and you are ready to create your orthomosaic!