Here are the most common errors that result in difficulty in logging into your ROCK Cloud Account.
1. You are using a different login method from the one used to originally create your account.
- Make sure you login using the same method you did when creating your account. For example, if you created your account using your Google Account credentials, you need to login using the Google Link. If you created your account by making a unique username and password, then enter those in the appropriate boxes.
- If you aren't sure which method you used for creating your account, contact email@example.com.
2. You are getting a message that your credentials have expired when trying to enter your 2FA code.
- This occurs when the time on your authentication device differs from your computer system time. Please check a trusted device to confirm the correct time such as a smartphone and then ensure the computer system's time is correct.
3. You forgot the method you used for 2FA to login to your ROCK Cloud account or have lost access to the device that had your 2FA information.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you in resetting your 2FA.
4. You are unable to reset your ROCK Cloud Password despite clicking on the 'Reset Password' link.
- ROCK Cloud can only issue a reset password email link for accounts created using the username/password method. For example, if you created your account using your Google Account credentials, then you need to use the methods established by Google to change your Google password as desired.