How do Get your Deliverables and Project Data from your ROCK Cloud Project to your Desktop
There are several ways to get your project data from the cloud to your desktop.
Exporting Your Project Data (The original files you used to make the job)
These LiDAR files are just the individual files you uploaded. The data will be exported in the original datum you uploaded it in (WGS84 for most ROCK LiDAR users).
- Click on the "Project Data" button on the left window pane.
- Select the files you'd like to download.
Exporting Re-projected and other Format LiDAR Files
These files will be exported in the reprojection system you selected for your project (State Plane, etc). You can also use this workflow to get other format exports of the files instead of just the original file format you uploaded.
This workflow is useful if you've made manual classifications, alignment adjustments, etc to the LiDAR and you'd like that included in your export.
- Select "Export" in the bottom left of the window pane.
- Select what quality and file format you'd like.
- Select any limitations or exclusions you'd like by classification.
- Click Export and select the individual files you'd like downloaded.
You need to wait for your projection, reprojections, and visualizer to process BEFORE you use this export method.
Exporting Your Ordered Deliverable Data
This method gives you access to all your ordered deliverables from ROCK Surveyor, Planimetrics, Vegetation Mangement, etc. These files will be in the re-projection datum you've selected for your project including scale factors and arbitrary coordinate planes.
- Select Deliverables in the left window pane.
- Select which deliverable file(s) you'd like downloaded.
You need to wait for your deliverables to fully process BEFORE you use this export method.