ROCK R3 Pro
ROCK Base Station
ROCK R2A & R360
ROCK R2A FAQ
ROCK Pre-Processing FAQ
ROCK Cloud FAQ
ROCK Pre-Processing Tutorial
Install the R2A on the DJI M200 / M210
The R2A connects directly to DJI Skyport adapter
Connect the R2A to the M200 / M210
The ROCK R2A comes with the Skyport mounting for the DJI M200, DJI M210, DJI M300 drone.
- Line up the R2A Skyport adapter to the dampener adapter.
- Press together and twist to lock.
- The R2A will draw power from the drone's battery once connected to the Skyport.
- For R2A NSA, the camera will be flown forward as shown in the video above.
- For R2A OG, the lidar will be flown forward as shown in the photo below.
Install the GNSS antenna
- Attach a GoPro mounting bracket to the M300.
- Optional: Install a GoPro handle mount to the M300
- Install the GNSS antenna to the GoPro mounting bracket.
- Plug the antenna cable into the PRI (primary port) on the R2A.
For R2A OG only,
- Plug in the camera's USB cable from the the computer to the side of the camera.
- Install the power cable to the camera power port.
Insert the USB flash drive
- Insert the provided flash drive only.