ROCK R3 Pro
ROCK Base Station
ROCK R2A & R360
ROCK R2A FAQ
ROCK Pre-Processing FAQ
ROCK Cloud FAQ
ROCK Pre-Processing Tutorial
How do I transfer a project to a different user?
Transferring projects in the ROCK Cloud is easy with our easy to use Sharing tool.
Steps to Transfer a Project:
- Go to the project
- Click the share link in the bottom corner
- Add the email you are looking to share with
- Click Invite
- Now under the dropdown, click "Transfer Ownership". This will prompt you with a confirmation.
- Click Yes.
- Now the project is transferred to the new user.
Transferring Project Limitations
- Projects can only be transferred to users with enough storage and active subscriptions.
- Only the creator of the project, can transfer the project.
- After transferring, the project will still be shared with you and accessible under "Shared Projects"