ROCK R2A Tutorial
ROCK Pre-Processing Tutorial
ROCK Cloud Tutorial
ROCK R2A FAQ
ROCK Pre-Processing FAQ
ROCK Cloud FAQ
How to Hot-Swap Batteries on the M300
For large missions requiring multiple batteries.
- Ensure the m300 propellers have stopped after landing.
- Have a set of batteries ready and bring them to the drone.
- Unlock the batteries on the back of the m300 while holding 1 (one) of the original batteries in place.
- While securing one battery, remove the other.
- Insert a new battery into the vacant slot.
- Lock the batteries in place to ensure the new battery is fully inserted in the battery slot.
- Unlock and repeat steps 3-6 for the other original battery.
If your return to flight is delayed by more than 3-4 minutes, it is probably better to end the collection and start a new data collection.
No need to re-do your figure 8s if you didn't power cycle the unit. Just fly back to the last point collected in your mission and resume.