ROCK R2A Tutorial
ROCK Pre-Processing Tutorial
ROCK Cloud Tutorial
ROCK R2A FAQ
ROCK Pre-Processing FAQ
ROCK Cloud FAQ
Importing Your Deliverables Into CAD and GIS
Follow these steps for an easy way to get your data from Rock Cloud into AutoCAD and QGIS
1. Order your deliverable in Rock Cloud.
2. View the Deliverables tab and select Ordered Deliverables.
3. Download the deliverables:
- If your deliverable is a DWG or DXF you can open directly in CAD.
- If your deliverable is in shapefile format (.shp and associated files) you can download those files and then use the MAPIMPORT command in Autodesk products. Then follow the prompts to insert into your CAD file.
- If you are using QGIS, simply drag and drop your downloaded files
Here's a video showing this process in CAD as well as how to drag and drop into QGIS: