Here's how to easily remove all your temporary or expired licenses so just your current active license populates in your license manager.
Step 1: Document the license key you need
- Open up LLMForm.exe in your RockRobotic-PCMasterGL folder
Take a screenshot or write down the active license key you'll be using going forward
- It should look something like this:
Step 2: Uninstall PCMaster
- Go to Add or Remove Programs in Windows
- Uninstall PCMasterGL
Step 3: Clean any remaining files
If the PCMasterGL folder still remains in your RockRobotic folder in your C:// Drive, delete the folder
Step 4: Reinstall PCMaster
- Reinstall the latest version of PCMaster, it can be found in the Rock Robotic Software Updates on the ROCK Community Page here.
Step 5: Verify your License Manager is clear of all licenses
- Open LLMForm.exe as in Step 1
- It should look like the below image
Step 6: Activate your active license
- Once it's active, you're good to go!