We have you covered! Read on to learn where to find the demo data sets to help you see what the ROCK Cloud can do for you!
1. View Demo Data Sets on the ROCK Cloud
Visit https://cloud.rockrobotic.com/ and scroll down to see datasets collected by ROCK as well as published projects from our ROCKStars.
Note: You don't have to make a ROCK Cloud Demo account or be logged in to see this page! Just visit https://cloud.rockrobotic.com/
2. Dive into Videos with Demo Sets on our YouTube Channels
- Visit our Indiana Drones YouTube Page at: https://www.youtube.com/c/IndianaDrones
Look for the demo datasets in the video notes.
Here's some fantastic videos you can start with:
- Visit our ROCK Robotic YouTube Page at: https://www.youtube.com/c/ROCKrobotic/videos
for videos highlighting ROCK Cloud tools, demonstrations and tutorials covering our workflow from flight planning to ordering deliverables!
These are just a few of the offerings you will find on our YouTube channels, explore for yourself and have fun!
3. Check out the ROCK Marketplace
- Visit the ROCK Marketplace to learn more about ROCK Deliverables, estimate the cost of deliverables for your project and view example demo data sets for each type of deliverable