Rock Robotic provides and supports a complete drone lidar solution for mapping and surveying
Rock R2A Hardware
- Rock Robotic R2A LiDAR
- 256Gb Sony BAR Plus - 400MB/s USB 3.1
- Sony A5100 24Mpx camera
- GNSS Antenna with GoPro adapter base - 18" cable
- DJI Skyport Mount
- Hard sided foam travel case
- PCMaster - calibrate the flights using PPK. Create a point cloud in LAS.
- PCPainter - colorize the point cloud. Geo-tag photos to process in photogrammetry.
- Rock Cloud - point cloud viewer and tools.
- Marketplace - Order deliverables on-demand.
Rock Robotic Support and links
- For immediate support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us on Rock Chat below.
- For questions, ask the Rock Academy and the Rock Community
- Rock Robotic YouTube Channel
- NEW! Share your company point clouds on Rock Stars.
Recommended Hardware (Sold Separately)
- Emlid Reach RS2 Base Station
Seco Fixed-Height GPS Antenna Tripod with 2 m Center Staff
- DJI Matrice 300 Commercial Drone System
- Props installed and Spare Props
- 4 Sets of Batteries
Compatible Hardware (Sold Separately)
- Equivalent Base Station - L1/L2 RINEX at 1Hz
- UAS (Basically anything that will lift 1200 grams or 2.7 lbs)
- M200 / M210
M600 - Vibration isolator mount with Skyport adapter
- Freefly (Astro, Alta 6, 8, X) - Freefly adapter
Mission Planning Software (Sold Separately)
- Apple iPad / iPhone, Android Tablet / Phone, Laptop
- Mission Control App
- DJI Pilot
- Drone Deploy (currently has issues with custom cameras, wait for next version)
- Pix4D Capture
- DJI GS
- Maps Made Easy (aka Map Pilot Pro)
- Q Ground Control (PX4 based Flight Controller)
- Compatible with all autopilot mission planning software
Warranty and Terms of Repair Info
Use the navigation menu below to continue the tutorial.