How to use the ROCK Cloud to measure volumetrics and stockpile analysis.
Creating A Stockpile Measurement
- Click the Stockpile Analysis Tool in the right tool pane.
- Click the "Plus" button on the top right of the tool window.
- Click around your Point Cloud to select the point of calculation.
- Right Click to finish the bounding procedure.
- Add a new title to the measurement.
- Select the base surface you'd like to use for the calculation.
- Best fit creates a triangulated surface using a best fit calculation for the elevation of the plane.
- Min uses the lowest selected point as the elevation for the plane.
- Max uses the highest selected point as the elevation for the plane.
- Accuracy is how small you want to computing triangles to be (the smaller the triangles the less error but more time to calculate).
- If you make adjustments to the area polygon or accuracy slider click re-calculate to run the area through again to get your new numbers.
- Repeat the process to build more measurement areas.
- Click the red save button to keep your edits and measurements.