ROCK R2A Tutorial
ROCK Pre-Processing Tutorial
ROCK Cloud Tutorial
ROCK R2A FAQ
ROCK Pre-Processing FAQ
ROCK Cloud FAQ
How to Reset the Wi-Fi on your LiDAR Unit
If you can't see the Wi-Fi network of your ROCK LiDAR unit read this
If you made changes to the SSID or password of your unit or you can't see your Wi-Fi network try resetting the system.
If you reset your wifi password and it wasn't longer than 8 characters the security protocols lock you out of your wifi network so you will not see a network show up when you power on your LiDAR unit.
- Create an EMPTY file in notepad and save it as "wifi-reset" on your computer OR download this file: Wifi Reset File.
- Make sure you remove the .txt extension afterwards so it just reads "wifi-reset"
- Upload this file to your ROCK LiDAR USB drive.
- Plug the USB into your LiDAR unit.
- Power on the unit.
- Wait for unit to power up and run the reset automatically (should take about 45 to 120 seconds).
- Wifi network should show up in the default SSID and have the default password.
Wireless Network Name Password ROCK-####### rocklidar