Finding and sending logs for troubleshooting is quick and easy.
- Open ROCK Desktop, if it's not already open
- Click "Window" and "Show Log"
- Select the log file from the day the error occurred.
- Email to email@example.com with details on your drone, payload, any issues, etc.
If you don't see any files in the logs folder, make sure you have "Show Hidden Files and Folders" enabled.
To show hidden files and folders in Windows, you can follow these steps:
1. Open File Explorer by pressing the Windows key + E.
2. Click on the "View" tab at the top of the window.
3. In the "Show/hide" section, check the box next to "Hidden items". This will make all hidden files and folders visible in File Explorer.
4. If you want to make hidden files and folders permanently visible, you can click on the "Options" button in the "View" tab.
5. In the "Folder Options" window, click on the "View" tab.
6. Under "Advanced settings", scroll down and find the "Hidden files and folders" option.
7. Select the "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" option and click "Apply".
8. Click "OK" to close the window.
After completing these steps, all hidden files and folders should now be visible in File Explorer.