The R2A can be operated from a GUI using a phone
Install the R2A properly on the drone system.
- Go back to previous sections if this step is incomplete.
Tap the button to power on the R2A
- Listen for the camera to trigger twice, if not heard restart the unit.
- R2A will begin warm up cycle.
A light humming and ticking sound can be heard from the LIVOX sensor, this is normal.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your phone.
Connect to the wireless network
|Wireless Network Name||Password|
Open up a web browser and go to - 192.168.12.1
- Re-format the usb drive before every flight within the R2A GUI
Every data collection session should to start with re-formatting your drive. Failing to re-format the drive may lead to the inability to log additional data.
The R2A will not start recording data if the USB flash drive is not attached or improperly formatted.
Wait until you have 8 or more GNSS satellites.
Press Start to begin recording data.
- Wait for 20-30 seconds to get a good static reading on the ground
- Close Web GUI window.
- Turn off phone Wi-Fi to disconnect from R2A prior to take-off.
Keeping your phone connected to the R2A wifi may lead to errors in logging while the R2A attempts to connect to your phone while wifi comes in and out of signal.
Use the navigation menu below to continue the tutorial.