You can now purchase your ROCK Desktop License directly from your ROCK Cloud account for instant access to processing your point cloud.
ROCK Desktop Pre-Processing Licenses are good for one year from date of activation and require annual renewal. This license allows you to take your raw LiDAR data collected with the ROCK R2A, R360 and/or R3Pro and process it on the ROCK Desktop software into a point cloud that you can then upload into the ROCK Cloud for measuring, editing, sharing, ordering deliverables, etc.
The Desktop License provides data processing for up to a 40km distance from your base station location.
The cost of the Desktop License is $2000.00 USD.
Follow these steps to purchase your ROCK Desktop License and get ready to ROCK!
1. Click on your Profile Icon in the right upper corner of your ROCK Cloud account
2. Select "View Profile"
3. Select "Add Processing License" from under the Registered Products section of your ROCK Cloud Dashboard. If you need to register your ROCK LiDAR see this article first.
4. Select the quantity of licenses you want to purchase and click the "Order" button
5. Follow the workflow to enter in your payment information and complete the purchase of your license.
You will need to click the "Return" button on your old license on the ROCK Desktop license activation screen before you can activate your new license.
6. Now you are ready to process your lidar data in ROCK Desktop!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to purchase your ROCK Desktop License via another method and we will be happy to assist you.